Sunday 15 April 2012

There it all begins...


I started my blog to provide a quality (at least I think it is a quality) information about chess tournaments, chess training, life as chess professional and all this will be nothing without reports from places where I played (or where some of interviewed players played). The idea of blogging was born in my head about one year ago. Why it took so much time to be realised is not easy to answer. Probably because I am lazy by my nature, but there were some objective problems on my way. I am not sure how successful will be this project but I´ll do my best. What can readers expect in next few days will be interview with half-professional (let´s put it that way) chess player from Sweden. I´ll try to summarise tournaments in which I played this year and write about my next tournament. Readers can expect deep analysed games as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment