Tuesday 22 October 2013

Third time luck - Edinburgh

It is not strange that I will start the picture reports with my favourite city in Europe, the Capital of Scotland, Edinburgh.
This was my third visit in last fifteen months...and every time I experienced something new and unexpected.
The all photos in this report are taken by me, and I edited them to take the maximum from them.
For those who are interested in these photos (in full size), or for publishing somewhere, they can contact me on my facebook profile: Jasmin Bejtovic .


The home of Heart of Midlothian Football Club...





























Easter road, the home of Hibernian Football Club
*Edinburgh´s derby is the oldest football derby in World




























The view from Edinburgh´s Castle





























This is what I call the advantageous position





























The view to the North
* You can see Waverley station, Northern bridge and many other sights



























Georgie Road Edinburgh





























Scottish National Gallery
*the same as the majority of Edinburgh's museums and galleries, it is free of admission



























The Grassmarket





























...and again


























Portabello, Edinburgh































The seaside, Portabello Edinburgh





















One of the many pubs in Edinburgh´s New Town
*The only thing which is new in New town is the name, as it is build in 18th century













No comments:

Post a Comment