Monday 7 October 2013

Auld Reekie


The loyal readers of this blog, could witnessed the longest pause between two articles from the time when I opened this blog.
There is a very strong reason behind the pause.
I spent some time in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland, with the common guest writer on this blog, Mr. de Verdier.
In the last period that was almost only chess reports on the blog, and what can you expect in the following period will be some reports from the travels.
Michael de Verdier will (most probably) write an article about Cork and Dublin, while I will write two articles.
One about Belfast, and my impressions about this divided city.
The second article will be from my favourite city, Edinburgh, with some special remarks about football in Scottish Capital.
Of course, I did not forgot about my most recent tournaments, so after some travels related
articles you can expect some games from my last tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment